For Anchoring Threaded Rods & Rebar
VF200PRO is a versatile high-strength, two-part vinylester resin. It is designed to anchor threaded rods & rebar in concrete for very high loads and critical fastenings. This product features a high chemical resistance, useful in corrosive environments (ACI 355.4) and critical and overhead fixings. It can also be used in dry concrete or water-saturated concrete. A mixing nozzle comes with each tube of epoxy.
The VF200PRO Adhesive Anchor compound is a two-component (resin and hardener) adhesive that is fast curing, making it an exceptionally versatile chemical anchor. Similar to the VF22PRO+, the new VF200PRO is the perfect epoxy to anchor threaded rod & rebar, now with even more approvals.
- Suspending/Hanging Duct Work, Pipe or Drop Ceiling
- Installation into Concrete with Low Integrity
- Marine/close to water fastening
- Reinforcing bars in new construction work
- Used to resist static, wind and earthquake tension and shear loads in cracked and un cracked concrete.
- Overhead Applications into Terracotta, Cider-Crete, Ash-Crete.
- Suitable Underwater
- Rated for Seismic Loads A-F
- Low VOC Compliant
- Fast Cure Times
- Post Installed Concrete Applications
Download Documents Here