EF600 High Performance Structural Pure Epoxy is a two-part component 100% epoxy based chemical anchoring system. It’s designed for the most demanding structural applications and rebar connections.
EF600 can be used in dry, wet and submerged applications making it great for just about any application. Due to its high load-bearing capacity and longer working times, EF600 is ideal for deep embedment, large diameter holes and high ambient temperatures.
EF600 is ICC-ESR 4732 Approved for cracked and un cracked concrete, making it one of the strongest epoxies in the industry. EF600 epoxy is also approved/certified for:
- International Building Code (IBC) 2018, 2015, 2012 & 2009
- International Residential Code (IRC) 2018, 2015, 2012 & 2009
- Qualified for Seismic Activity Categories A to F
- UL Certified – Drinking Water System Components to NSF/ANSI 61 & Lead Free to NSF/ANSI 372
- Florida Building Code (FBC) Compliant: 2017 & 2014
- City of Los Angeles (LABC/LARC) Code Compliant: 2017
- Abu Dhabi International Building Code (ADIBC) Compliant: 2013
- OSHA Table 1 compliant drilling/cleaning method using Allfasteners Dustless SDS Drilling Systems
- NJDOT QPL
- NYSDOT Approval
NYC SCA Approvals
- Masonry – Terra Cotta, code 04250
- Masonry – Exterior Cut Stone, code 04420
- Masonry – Cast Stone, code 04720
- Metals – Structural Steel, code 05120
The new EF600 High Performance Epoxy has an equal 1:1 mixing ration that allows for fast and easy application proven to get the job done right.
Download Documents Here